Saturday, October 27, 2007

Evelyn Paglini on California fires

Parapsychologist Evelyn Paglini was Art Bell’s guest during the first hour of overnight talk show Coast to Coast AM on October 26, 2007. Art played an excerpt from “several months ago” during which Dr. Paglini had predicted fires:

EP: “I am picking up devastating fires and I’m talking about tens of thousands of acres on fire. Not only here in the state of California, but as I said, in other states…. I am picking up that a lot of this is going to be done by arson. And Art I keep getting…three or four men and I see them kneeling down. And so I can’t tell a lot about them, but they have got plans. And not just in the state of California, they’re in other states. And they are going to start major fires.... This is not a sicko, this is a planned operation….”

After the recorded excerpt, Art continued live with Dr. Paglini:

AB: “…You’ve just done it again.”
EP: “Unfortunately, these fires that I have been seeing are going to continue, Art. I wish they would abate, but they’re going to go all the way into November. And we’ve only just begun to see the beginning of this. There are still going to be thousands more people that are going to be evacuated across this nation. There are serious fires that are still gonna continue and it will last all the way into November. Thousands and tens of thousands of acres will still be burned. And hundreds of people are gonna lose their homes….”
AB: “…you talked about three…three…people…”
EP: “Three or four men, kneeling down…”
AB: “And you still hold to that?”
EP: “Yes I do…. this was planned and executed. And I feel that these plans are continuing….”
AB: “…is it going to let up for a period, or what…?”
EP: “It will let up, but I feel there’s going to be another one that’s either late November or early December, although I am worried about one fire here may continue to burn for about three weeks or longer. So I don’t know if we’re gonna get a handle on one of them…. There is going to be another tragedy or disaster before the year is out. I’m not sure if it’s a fire or something else….”
AB: “But not the nature of it?”
EP: “No, I haven’t gotten it clear enough.”

via WTAM 1100, Cleavland, Ohio

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember that show. Easy prediction. Someone always runs out to start fires when the Santa Ana starts blowing. Paglini plays it safe. I prefer Sean David Morton.